Seven Internationally Recognized Scientists Compose the Company’s Scientific Advisory Board
Professor Raphael Mechoulam
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Natural Products, School of Pharmacy at the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Dr. Michael H. Bloch, M.D., M.S.
- Associate training director of the Child Study Center’s Solnit Integrated Program
Professor James Leckman, M.D.
- Neison Harris Professor of Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology and Pediatrics at Yale University
Professor Kirsten Müller-Vahl, M.D.
- Professor of Psychiatry, Hanover Medical School, Germany
Professor Daniele Piomelli
- The Louise Turner Arnold Chair in Neurosciences and Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Pharmacology, and Biological Chemistry at University of California, Irvine
Professor Michael Davidson, M.D.
- Chairman of the Stuckinski Centre for Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- Editor of European Neuropsychopharmacology
- Chief Psychiatrist, Sheba Medical Centre
- Professor, Sackler School of Medicine of Tel Aviv
Professor Avi Weizman
- Professor of Child and Adult Psychiatry, Sackler Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University
- Director, Felsentein Medical Research